Let's meet at the mat!
Starting Wednesday, March 25th we will offer online classes!
Your favorite teachers have come together to bring the Firehaus Pilates Community online. Expect to move, laugh at Taylor's Dad jokes, and imagine you're at the studio taking some time out of your day to take care of your mind and body with us!
How it works:
- Sign up for class like you normally do via the MindBody app or on our schedule page here.
- After signing up for class, you'll be emailed a link at the start time of your class.
- In order to give you the best quality, the link to the class will be sent to you and is active for 4 hours for you to use from the start time.
- After the 4 hours are up the class will no longer be able to be accessed.
- We will be recording new classes for each session so you are getting some great variety for your at-home practice.
- All memberships and class packages can be used for online classes.
- Otherwise, each class is offered at our drop in rate of $26 per class.
- Do I need props?
At the very minimum you need a floor to lay on. There can be props in the classes, but you can use alternatives that you have at home (IE: Foam roller = rolled up towel, yoga block = dense pillow or folded sheets/towels)
- How often will you post classes?
We're working to get these online consistently, so stay tuned! This is as new to us as it is to you 🙂
- What if I want an individualized session?
We can schedule live sessions or create videos that specialize on issues you might be working through. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Why aren't they live?
As we worked through our options for how to host a class online, we found posting these and sharing the links with you to be the best quality video and the most reliable for our clients and instructors.